September 3, 2018
Jeremiah J. White
As you read this post, assume the following.
1. Every idea I mention is an oversimplified version of a more detailed plan I have crafted.
2. A large number of athletes would be required for maximum leverage. Clubs in a given area might need to pool th...
June 14, 2018
Coaches have told me that they don't push for improvements at their clubs for fear of being blackballed.
In the past, parents have turned against me for informing them that their clubs objective was to monetize their child and did not care about devel...
May 2, 2018
1. Learn to speak multiple languages
2. Being a good person gets you further in life than being a good athlete
3. It's always best to get paid to do what you love doing
4. Protect your talent and dreams from folks with other agendas
5. There is no way to...
May 1, 2018
We spend a lot of money on our kid's activities. We (parents) are the consumers and the kids are the users.
When I buy things that cost between $5,000-$10,000, I approach the purchase much differently than when buying something for $100. I spend...
April 30, 2018
I have been a youth soccer coach for 3 years. In that time my teams have helped me earn a Coach of the Year award, a national championship appearance, and state and regional titles.
My coaching career began at...
Our Recent Posts
Avoiding The Information Ghetto
August 6, 2019
Youth Soccer Pt. 3 Value Proposition
July 3, 2019
Youth Soccer Pt. 2 Leverage
July 1, 2019
soccer club development
us soccer club
us soccer education
us soccer eucation
youth club soccer